Leaderboard
728x15

365 Toy Project, 60/365: Sailor Scouts in Riding Boots

Large Rectangle

Some cool toy animals images:


365 Toy Project, 60/365: Sailor Scouts in Riding Boots
toy animals
Image by BohemianDolls
Everything they're wearing here - that is, what they usually wear - was scavenged from other dolls. The dresses are from Sailor Moon dolls, of course. I know there is or was a Sailor Venus dress around too; I only wish I could find it so my Little Dal could wear it. The boots are from horse-riding dolls. They may be Breyer brand? The boots are too big for itty bitty Little Pullip feet, but they stay on marvelously and look pretty cool. Of course, it would be nice if I had another pair of those too, but I don't. All three of my Little Pullips and Dals came in animal suits, so they don't have much in the way of practical clothing.

Oops, just noticed that the time and/or date setting on this camera is wrong. Gotta change that...



jolly loves the penguin toy
toy animals
Image by animaltourism.com
the toy returns every christmas in the white elephant game and it never fails to charm Jolly with its dancing, singing antics

Banner