Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Animal Friends photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice animal friends images I found:


St. Elmo's Fire the French Bulldog
animal friends
Image by Llima
For the record, I am not a little dog person. The bigger the better for me when it comes to dog. However, this little dog has completely captured my heart. Those little bat ears drive me crazy! I would definitely have one of these. Anyone want to give me one?

SOME FACTS:

The French Bulldog is a dog breed that originated from a group of English bulldog fanciers who were not interested in dog-fighting.

In the 1860's, French dog breeders imported some of these small bulldogs from Great Britain and bred them with French Terriers.

When the breed was eventually brought back to England, the English made a big scene about the name since the bulldog was originally an English breed and was the traditional symbol for English culture.

Banner