Leaderboard
728x15

Nice About Animals photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these about animals images:



Cameron Park Zoo Poster
about animals
Image by 50%ChanceofRain
Yesterday we took a short road trip up 35 to go check out the Cameron Park Zoo. What a great little zoo. Not crowded, great exhibits, and great animals, and a wonderful photo opportunity. The only critique I have of this zoo s I wish the staff was a little more interactive. I would have liked to have seen the staff more visible out amongst the visitors educating and talking about the animals. I don't think we saw a single staff member all day except those keeping the grounds clean. Today's post is a poster I created for my daughter that she is going to hang in her room of the animals she saw. This poster was created by taking several images and doing 4" x4" crops around the faces to focus in on the eyes to give each animal there own personality. Also consider this a preview of images to come as most likely will be sharing the full images soon. In one visited to this zoo I was able to capture over 20 images I was very proud of. If you have visited this zoo and would like your own copy of this poster let me know.

From My Blog 50% Chance of Rain
www.fiftypercentchanceofrain.com

Banner